The XWORKS X32 is a small form-factor open air computer case that contrasts its near infinitesimal footprint with the boundless performance of the hardware it houses.
The case is available now and shipping worldwide.
- Great things come in small packages: Achieve the smallest footprint and portability while maintaining compatibility with the top performance CPU and GPU
- Open Air, Open View: Bring the hardware to the forefront
- Build on industry-standard: Mini-ITX, FLEX PSU, any GPU
- Great service: 2Y warranty
- Small Form Factor: Mini-ITX
- PSU: Flex ATX
- Bare chassis: 175 x 205 x 110 mm
- Assembled system: 175 x 205 x 120 mm*
- Internal routing space: 15mm
- Volume: 3.2L
- Weight: 1.2kg
- Shipping box (brown): 30x25x15 cm
- Product box (black): 25x20x12 cm
- Package weight: 2kg
*with mini-ITX GPU and Noctua L9A-type cooler
For any questions about hardware compatibility, see our check-list.
- Surface color: Black powder-coating
- Chassis panel: 1.8mm steel
- Handle/protection bar & motherboard standoff: stainless-steel
- Power button: stainless-steel
- Chassis panel: black powder coating
- Handle & motherboard standoff: brushed silver
- Power button: polished silver
- Case Panels (side A & B)
- PSU Shroud
- Tools (1x 2mm, 2.5mm, 2.77mm allen key)
- PCI 3.0 Riser (ADT R33UF-TU 16.5cm)
- Silicone foot pad (x4)
- GPU bracket mount (x1)
- Button, button O-ring, button nut
- A box of screws required for assembly
Note: The PSU, cables and computer components are not included and used for representation only.
Already got your X32? Check out the how-to assembly guide.