The XWORKS X32 is a small form-factor open air computer case that contrasts its near infinitesimal footprint with the boundless performance of the hardware it houses.
The case is available now and shipping worldwide. New inventory ready for shipping out by end of May 2022.
- Great things come in small packages: Achieve the smallest footprint and portability while maintaining compatibility with the top performance CPU and GPU
- Open Air, Open View: Bring the hardware to the forefront
- Build on industry-standard: Mini-ITX, FLEX PSU, any GPU
- Great service: 2Y warranty
- Small Form Factor: Mini-ITX
- PSU: Flex ATX
- Bare chassis: 175 x 205 x 110 mm
- Assembled system: 175 x 205 x 120 mm*
- Internal routing space: 15mm
- Volume: 3.2L
- Weight: 1.2kg
- Shipping box (brown): 30x25x15 cm
- Product box (black): 25x20x12 cm
- Package weight: 2kg
*with mini-ITX GPU and Noctua L9A-type cooler
For any questions about hardware compatibility, see our check-list.
- Surface color: Black powder-coating
- Chassis panel: 1.8mm steel
- Handle/protection bar & motherboard standoff: stainless-steel
- Power button: stainless-steel
- Chassis panel: black powder coating
- Handle & motherboard standoff: brushed silver
- Power button: polished silver
- Case Panels (side A & B)
- PSU Shroud
- Tools (1x 2mm, 2.5mm, 2.77mm allen key)
- PCI 3.0 Riser (ADT R33UF-TU 16.5cm)
- Silicone foot pad (x4)
- GPU bracket mount (x1)
- Button, button O-ring, button nut
- A box of screws required for assembly
Note: The PSU, cables and computer components are not included and used for representation only.
Already got your X32? Check out the how-to assembly guide.